The Tarot love reading is described as the card reading concentrating on our love life, intimate romance, and everything about love. A deck of Tarot cards is always a powerful tool for us to discover what is stored in our love life. Although all of us admit that nothing can last forever, these cards will reveal what the most important things in our life are. Furthermore, some people can get the valuable guidance on how to deal with their love problems perfectly with these cards’ assistance.
A brief story about the Tarot cards’ world
The Tarot card readings have had their origin in Europe since the 15th century. They were known as another name “Triumph cards“, and used for entertainment purpose only at that time. Truly, these cards have been availed and practiced over years. The first reading dates from the 14th century.
These days, Tarot cards have been one of the useful methods of predicting the future and providing advice. The usual deck (pack) of Tarot cards often consists of all 78 symbolized cards. The Tarot reading will be performed in particular patterns or layouts. Although each card has its unique significance, reading in different arrangements can differ slightly.
This pack will be divided into 2 parts: Major Arcana, including 22 numbered cards from 0 to 21 and Minor Arcana containing 56 cards split into 4 suits. In any case, cards might be shuffled and spread in varied ways (straight or reversed).
Some valuable tips on reading the 10-card Tarot spread
Both readers and seekers like to use this spread for their readings by virtue of its accuracy and usefulness. How about you? Are you ready to come to this layout? The following are some basic steps to help you deal with this 10-card Tarot spread successfully.
Step 1: Give a Tarot deck to an individual for whom we intend to do the reading. Tell him to shuffle this deck till he feels comfortable, and then return it to us. It is believed that the act of shuffling the Tarot pack will create the connection between his fate and the cards’ order.
Step 2: Spread cards in a classic 10-card layout (also considered as the Celtic cross spread). Don’t hesitate to place the 1st card in the center and 2nd card sideways across it. After that, put the next 4 cards around this special center with the system: the 3rd card to the right, the 4th card below, the 5th card above and the 6th card to the left. Finally, place the last 4 cards to the right of our cross, beginning from the bottom, and then forming a line of Tarot cards.
Step 3: Interpret these cards’ meanings:
- The 1st card: (the card is placed at the center of the Celtic cross) indicates the current situation in your seeker’s life.
- The 2nd card: (the card is put across the 1st one) indicates the instant challenge in his life that is connected to his situation.
- The 3rd card: (the card is placed to the right of our center) indicates the distant past of him and the situation.
- The 4th card (the card is put below our center) indicates the recent past, and it seems more similar.
- The 5th card (the card is placed above our center) indicates the best possible result for his situation.
- The 6th card (the card is put at the left of our center) indicates his immediate future.
- The 7th card indicates some factors that influence his situation in question.
- The 8th card indicates some external impacts with intentions to influence the final result.
- The 9th card indicates his hopes and fears when he faces this situation.
- The 10th card indicates the final outcome of his situation.
Incoming search terms:
- 10 card tarot love spread free online