Let’s face the fact that sometimes, communicating with our sweetheart may be fairly challenging. It can take a great deal of patience as well as effort to build the solid bridge of communication between two souls. To help the intimate relationship to flourish, we should be equipped ourselves with compassion, acceptance, and the ability to listen to others. As a whole, romantic bonds tend to require accountability to our partner, ourselves and the relationship as well. Unfortunately, on a full time basis, maintaining and strengthening this level of intimacy might prove to be nearly impossible without any kind of right guidance.
When it comes to a Tarot reading, lots of the matters coming up for couples could totally be broken down into a couple of the skewed beliefs:
- We often rely upon and hold our lovers responsible for our bliss and satisfaction.
- We don’t know how to express our feelings and emotions effectively.
- We expect our spouses to individually meet a wide range of emotional needs which we can have all time.
Welcome You All To The True Love Spread In Tarot Reading!
Actually, The True Love Spread is always considered as one of the great Tarot layouts used to evaluate both the strengths and weaknesses of the existing romantic relationship. Although this 6-card layout is very simple, it still might provide us with wonderful insights into our romance, along with precious recommendations in areas that can use improvement. The following is its brief interpretation:
- The first card: In general, this card will symbolize us, including our present feelings, expectations, and attitudes.
- The second card: Of course, this card will represent our partner, including his/her current feelings, expectations, and attitudes.
- The third card: To be referred as the connection card, it is a sign of the qualities and characteristics which bring both of us together.
- The fourth card: The card tends to reveal the strengths of our relationship. These may be the qualities which can maintain our romance.
- The fifth card: This card would imply the weaknesses of our relationship. These might be the matters that need to be clearly addressed and discovered within our romance.
- The last card: To be known as the True Love card, it will determine whether the relationship might be fulfilling and successful or not. Also, it highlights the aspects which need to be addressed so that our relationship will positively flourish.
Incoming search terms:
- free love tarot card reading