Besides giving us happiness, it is believed that the love and relationship are able to leave us confused. Sometimes, some matters of hearts can also influence other aspects of our life and make us down. At that time, what should we do? It is important to clarify our love problems. Tarot cards – one of the powerful tools for divination – may give us the meaningful directions to perceive our matters, and then we can know what we should do to change these matters for betterment.
A brief view of Tarot Reading Love Spread
In the love Tarot readings, a Tarot reader can utilize some specific spreads generally called the love bottom line spread, couple reading spreads, how to find love spread, the relationship tarot spreads and the relationship spreads. The number of Tarot cards will vary from 5 to 12.
In general, our reader will spread the cards based on our complex issue. Each card will be read for its own interpretation and in relation to other cards turn up in the layout. It is supposed that these cards will have their associated queries. For examples, the 1st may represent why we are still single, the 2nd card can show how we can deal with our love troubles while the 3rd card will tell us some positive prospective of our partner.
Now, take the Empress card as the typical example. In case this card turns up in our layout, and it is upright, so it symbolizes fruition. Its symbol – Venus – also represents the positive development in the near future. As a result, when Tarot cards are laid out, a reader will interpret the cards, our questions, other cards, and then provide us with the detailed answers.
If love and relationship matters bother us, don’t forget to contact a Tarot reader who is expert in reading love Tarot cards. Before asking her for advice, we should determine our problems and know our wishes so that both will find it easy to perceive these problems.
How to create the Astrological Tarot Spread Reading?
Astrology and Tarot are known as both forms of divination. Their practices are aiming to make sense of the cosmos. Basically, Astrology has its origin in the ancient Babylonia where lots of priests interpreted the universe through associating the behaviors of the Gods and the planets with the societal events. However, Tarot’s origin is often more uncertain. It is often said that the Tarot astrological spread is described as the 12-card layout. Each card will correspond to the house of the Western Zodiac.
To be considered as one of the common spreads, this Astrological Tarot layout has always got much attention from both readers and seekers. The following are some basic steps to aid us in making the Tarot horoscope spread reading successfully.
- Identify the astrological sign of the subject. Attempt to acquire a correct chart of the person’s sun sign for an actually meaningful reading.
- Don’t hesitate to shuffle the deck. After that, cut this deck till we feel comfortable with the shuffling.
- Here is the time to deal with 12 cards in a circle, starting clockwise circle and ending at the top of this circle. Place cards face down, and don’t turn them over till we officially start our reading of the horoscope.
- Now, turn these cards over one-by-one. Interpret them to reflect the impact of the astrological sign of the subject.
- It seems not to any right and specific way to read the Tarot cards. Normally, our interpretation will rely mostly upon our understanding of the cards’ significances and our divine skills; thus, be always creative with our Tarot reading.